LCM 110 for Violin
The LCM110 from SD Systems reaches the highest level in violin miking for classical as well as pop music. Due to the smoothly balanced frequency response and the omni-directional characteristics of the element, you get an optimal natural sound performance.
The holder fits in the hole of the tail-piece and works as a fine-tune mechanism, in order to get a shock mounted hang up. This will not hurt any part of the violin too! The thin and elegant goose-neck is easy to adjust, so that you can direct the mic to the part of the violin that you prefer for your personal sound. It comes standard with the "HL" line level mic pre-amp.
- flat frequency response: 20-20.2000Hz.
- thin goose-neck
- very small and high-end capsule
- shockfree mounted on tail piece
- cannot hurt expensive violins!
- HL preamp included (with line-level output)