SD Systems’ instrument microphones are reaching today’s highest standards in instrument miking.
The LCM77 has a very light and translucent tube and can be easily clipped and adjusted on the tube of your trumpet, while having the freedom of using the mute. The mic element has a very flat frequency response and can handle the loud sound pressure level of the trumpet.
The elegant LCM77 is perfectly harmonizing with the style of the trumpet. It’s designed in close cooperation with the former sound engineers of the late Miles Davis.
- Great design, following the syle of your trumpet
- You can use the mute easily
- Designed with Miles Davis
- Endorsed by Chris Botti of Sting
- PURE & CLEAR sound
- including preamp with tone and volume controls
- When you play Flugel, see LCM77F
|Mic-type :||condenser microphone|
|Frequency response:||50-20.000 Hz.|
|Sensitivity at 1 kHz.:||8 mV/Pa +/- 2,5 dB|
|Signal to Noise ratio:||> 64 dB|
|Max Sound pressure level:||135 dB at 1% THD|
|Powering :||9V or phantom power 48-52V|
|Output impedance: .:||at 1 kHz: 1 K ohm|
|Current consumption:||+/- 150 mA.|